Any photoshopping yet?
look at the mischievious look on her face at the end! that girl is good at getting what she wants. and don't we love to spoil her. can't wait to give her puppy kisses in few weeks.
No PS yet.
so cute!
She just gets cuter and cuter... can't wait to see you all next week!
Very good capturing a story. I love it!
Did you guys get a new camera? The pictures look so great! :)
Love the pics and the lighting. I'm stocking up on Smarties right now!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Any photoshopping yet?
look at the mischievious look on her face at the end! that girl is good at getting what she wants. and don't we love to spoil her. can't wait to give her puppy kisses in few weeks.
No PS yet.
so cute!
She just gets cuter and cuter... can't wait to see you all next week!
Very good capturing a story. I love it!
Did you guys get a new camera? The pictures look so great! :)
Love the pics and the lighting. I'm stocking up on Smarties right now!
Post a Comment