Grace prefers her lucky Charms with gloves and an ice cream scoop. Hold the milk.
Some of the greatest conversations with grace happen right before she falls to sleep. She's not worried about anything else that's going on, so she just cuddles up next to you in the dark and talks until she can't keep her eyes open. She talks about her day, what she looks forward to, dreams she might have, what "frightens" her (I love hearing her say this because it just seems like way too big of a word to come out of her little mouth), ... and then she asks to hold your hand. Mark has been the main tucker-inner since Viv arrived and so I find that I really look forward to the nights that I get my turn to listen to Grace end her day. Watching your children sleep has to be one of the most beautiful blessings. They look so perfectly peaceful.
1 comment:
what a delight...
Post a Comment