I'm going to be really sad when Grace gets older (like ten or eleven) and will stop wearing her BEAUTIFUL headbands...your little family is adorable...love the easter pics..
Hey Wilkes! I hope you don't mind but I was blog spying. I just recently found the Weir's blog and there was your link! How are you guys! Grace is getting so big! I love her Easter dress. Are you freaking out that your parents are going on a mission!? You are welcome to check out our blog if you want. atherly.blogspot.com
Hey Jenny! I'm so glad you like blogging! I love seeing all your pictures. Here's the site where I found my background http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ and I'm so glad you still want me to take pictures of Gracie! I can't wait! Only a couple more months and we're back in the real paradise!
Hey Jenny ;-) you probably thinking who is that? Well we met and my husband is a friend of Mark. Your daugther is so very cute and i love picture of Grace and Mark in both in yellow for Easter. So cute!
8 comments:
I'm going to be really sad when Grace gets older (like ten or eleven) and will stop wearing her BEAUTIFUL headbands...your little family is adorable...love the easter pics..
cutest pictures ever! I love the skiing pics- she's think those are hilarious when she's older. It was great to see you guys Sunday. Love Allie
Hey Wilkes! I hope you don't mind but I was blog spying. I just recently found the Weir's blog and there was your link! How are you guys! Grace is getting so big! I love her Easter dress. Are you freaking out that your parents are going on a mission!? You are welcome to check out our blog if you want. atherly.blogspot.com
Hey Jenny! I'm so glad you like blogging! I love seeing all your pictures. Here's the site where I found my background http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ and I'm so glad you still want me to take pictures of Gracie! I can't wait! Only a couple more months and we're back in the real paradise!
Jenny,
SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! I'm glad you have a blog! Grace is so adorable. It looks like you are enjoying being a mom! Keep in touch!
Hey Jenny ;-) you probably thinking who is that? Well we met and my husband is a friend of Mark. Your daugther is so very cute and i love picture of Grace and Mark in both in yellow for Easter. So cute!
So precious. So sincere.
I found you on Megan's page and just had to say hi and congrats on your little bundle of joy. She is so precious!!!! I hope you're doing well!!
Post a Comment