i had brought out a load of clean clothes to be folded and went back to put in a new load of laundry. when i came back out, mark had surrounded grace with the warm clothes...she obviously enjoyed it! her little smile reminds me a lot of my sister tiffany's baby pictures. it's been really fun to look in grace's face and see mark and i as well as little pieces of other members of our family.
4.06.2008
such a big helper!
i had brought out a load of clean clothes to be folded and went back to put in a new load of laundry. when i came back out, mark had surrounded grace with the warm clothes...she obviously enjoyed it! her little smile reminds me a lot of my sister tiffany's baby pictures. it's been really fun to look in grace's face and see mark and i as well as little pieces of other members of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ooh- the warm clothes do sound nice right now. Those black and white pics are really cute too. It was good to see you guys last weekend. Love Allie
hey guys! glad to see you have a blog. This is Jessica--Mark's friend from BYU. your baby is too cute! my blog is: theklips.blogspot.com
Jenny, I'm so glad that I found your blog! Karen said that you and Mark had one and I have been searching for it ever since...I needed to see pictures of Grace since Karen has been too busy to put together her slideshows lately! Grace is darling! I have to say that I see a little bit of Clay in her! I always thought that Clay could have been an adorable little girl:)!
How cute is Gracie!! I want to come to CA sometime and see her in person...one of these days I'll make it out there.
Love the pics- Sonia loves doing laundry too. Her favorite part is to watch the dryer spin and spin and spin...
Post a Comment