







Since it was close to a million degrees here in Granite Bay, Mark had the genius idea of packing it up to Tahoe for weekend. His Grandparents have this awesome cabin up there near Tahoe City. It was so wonderful to watch the car temperature gauge drop 20 degrees during the 90 minute drive! It was in the 60s during the day and 30s at night. Blessed Tahoe.
Sorry I'm so bad at this blogging thing...I have no idea where pictures are going to pop up.
Grace was thoroughly entertained by the boys. She loved to watch them build towers, play with cars, and she listened attentively when they schooled her in the art of playing with monster trucks. Both Jonas and Atticus were so sweet with her.
Monday was probably my favorite day. We started off with a delicious breakfast at Rosie's in Tahoe City. Then we found a nice park at Commons Beach where the kids could all run around, swing, and get their wiggles out. We were even able to make stops to many of the ski shops to check on any good sales! Afterwards, we headed to Squaw Valley where we played around until we got hungry enough for dinner at Fireside Pizza.
It was such a fun weekend, we were sad to see it come to an end. Come again soon Rudd family!
5 comments:
OK, now we're officially homesick! We took Mark to Commons Beach when he was about the age that Grace is now!!! How fun it is to see you all there as your own little family. More thanks to G&G Chang for helping make these traditions possible!
That sounds so fun I love Tahoe! I would love to make a trip to Sac. town. With half of my family & all of Jesse's family there we always go to Boise cause we see mostly everyone. But I am trying to talk Jesse into it. He loves your family so much. I should start there. I miss you too, you'll always be my sweet little Jenny even through your a mommy!
I can't wait until it's cool enough here to pack up the summer clothes and bring out the fall! Grace looks so cozy in her little hoodie and jeans. What a cutie!
I love the picture of Grace in the swing. So cute. It's always my favorite to watch Carter around other kids and how entertained he is by them.
Hey Jenny! I got your comment about being added to our blog, but I don't have your email address! Send it to me so I can add you!! :)
Post a Comment