10.22.2008

Chomper


Look what I caught the little G doing when I went to get her up from her nap!

She's so happy though, how can I possibly be angry?

From what I hear, Grace gets this wood chomping from her father. Her crib has teeth marks all over the rail. Often when I get her up from a nap her mouth will have a suspicious looking ring of varnish around it. Hmmm...not very sneaky.

4 comments:

Brittiny said...

She just has one of the cutest little faces I have ever seen. The look on her face while she's got her mouth on the crib is priceless, she knows exactly what she's doing...

Brad and Karen said...

You're right...that is a darling face, and you're double right - her daddy did do the same thing - the crib in Tahoe holds the evidence!

Alys said...

Bryn used to bite everything too. I think it is funny, maybe part chipmunk?

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

I love the 2nd picture, she is so proud, how sad for her BEAUTIFUL crib, I havn't seen her nurserey...looks adorable...