10.15.2008

Gracie Girl


Grace has been crawling for a few months now, but I thought I should document it before this phase in our life passes. It seems as though I wouldn't necessarily recognize changes in Grace since I'm with her all the time. I kind of thought that any changes would be seamless. That's probably why it seems so surprising to me when I will look at her and think, "When did she grow up?" Her baby look is far too quickly giving way to a little girl. She is looking older and proves each day to us that she is such a smart cookie. Can she really be turning one next month? Life seems to have been in fast forward since she arrived. I wish it would slow down a bit and give me more of a chance to soak it all in. Mark and I feel so lucky to get to be around such a wonderful little person each day. We love our Grace.

2 comments:

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

I love your pictures of Grace! I was thinking of her today cause I came heard the CUTEST song called Gracie by Ben Folds! Have you heard it yet?!! It is so adorable! You have to listen to it! Makes me want to have a Gracie girl of my own (as in granddaughter, you know!) Well, I guess I'll just have to enjoy yours for a while:)!!! ~Deb

Brad and Karen said...

What a darling baby girl you have created! We love to see her! Thank you thank you thank you!