10.28.2008

Im going to be sick.

The other day Jenny and Grace went out to run some errands as they commonly do, and I stayed home... doing something productive most likely.  When they were out I got a craving for a strawberry cream slush from the Sonic.  They are pretty darned good.  Either that or an Adalbertos breakfast burrito.  Anyways, I called up the wifey and asked nicely (rhyme) if she would pick me up one on her way home.  She said she was not sure. 

Rewind to the day before that.  Jenny, upon returning from a different shopping errand, brought home a bag or two of Halloween candy.  I inspected it and declared my disappointment at the lack of Nerds candy in the Halloween medley.  

Back to the first day now.  Jenny comes home sans strawberry cream slush.  I was pretty sad about that, until she declared that she had another treat for me that she had picked up at target.  It was a large box of Nerds! I figured that this old Wonka stalwart would be the next best thing, and was pleased. 

Now, to today.  I have been sitting home alone again, being productive as always. (as evidenced by my writing blog posts) Ive been doing some homework, and also burning an audiobook onto a series of Cd's. It looks like the final count will come to 12 discs to encompass the entirety of Friedmans great political/economic work, "free to choose".  So to get to the conclusion of this story, I have almost eaten the entire large box of Nerds today, with no other food of note since breakfast.  My mouth is feeling kinda weird, my stomach is displeased with me, and my teeth feel all coated with sugar scum.  Gross.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Maybe bringing you home a treat wasn't such a good idea. I'm happy that you seem to have survived your sugar overload. I heart you!!
♥ Wifey

ejb said...

You should come over to my house then. i won the "guess how many apple jelly belly's are in this jar?!" let's just say i guessed 1,111 and was only 20 off. so there are plenty to go around and by around i mean shoved into my face at once and on a constant basis.

Brad and Karen said...

wow, i'm sure that would never happen to me...unless, of course, we're talking cantaloupe jelly bellies, in which case, bring on the tums! It'd be worth it!