10.08.2008

Simbwa


We had the most awesome visit with Simbwa last weekend. He is from Kampala where Mark's parents are serving their mission. Simbwa came to the states last week to visit some of the past missionaries who had served in his home town. Some over ten years ago. He was also able to attend the Sunday morning session of conference. I would have loved to see his face as he entered the conference center!

Grace was completely at ease and happy with him. He told us that each Sunday his youngest child finds Brad and sits on his lap during church. I felt so good knowing that Simbwa was here holding Grace and Grandpa Brad could spend time with Simbwa's little one.

He showed us pictures of his six beautiful children and couldn't talk enough about the amazing work that Brad and Karen are doing as missionaries (no surprise to us!) He said that church attandence has doubled since they arrived! I have to brag about them becaus ethey would never do it about themselves! We are so proud of all that they do and so, so blessed!!!

3 comments:

HeatherM said...

Great taste Ady & Mak have that cute little dress! I am so glad you posted that story. That is really so neat & very special. Grace is lucky to have such great parents & grandparents. love you

Jessica said...

That's so cool!

Lori Whiting said...

I knew Brad and Karen would do incredible things on their mission and bring many to the gospel.
We miss them.
Love, lori whiting