




This is Grace with her BFF, Bella. They were born only a day apart. Kind of a funny story; Bella's mom, Shelby and I met in the mall one day about 9 months ago. We has the same diaper bag. Shelby invited me to a moms group that she had been attending. I got her number. Crazy thing...I actually called! We've been friends ever since. Grace and I love hanging out with them.
These pics are at Bella's first birthday party (their actual birthdays are on Nov 24th & 25th.) Shelby thre the cutest little princess party. Poor Grace is only going to get a cupcake! Hahaha...seriously though. We're saving up for a big par-tay next year when G'ma and G'pa Wilkes will be back!!
Both girls were obviously NOT in the picture taking mood. I love how bored they look just sitting there.
I really hope they stay friends as they grow up. Happy Birthday Bella!
2 comments:
How in the world am I going to last 11 more months before I get to kiss and squeeze those adorable cheeks!!!!!! Tell me in 14 years if you are glad you are perpetuating the princess image!
oh, I will try to avoid it. Im not sure how possible that will be, but Im going to try. I have a feeling that once her mother starts introducing her to Disney princess movies it maybe too difficult.
Post a Comment