





The passing of my beautiful Grandma Peggy marked the beginning of my blogging absence. She passed just after Thanksgiving and left us all terribly sad for our loss, but truly happy for the wonderful legacy that she left behind. It is so comforting to know that she is healthy and whole and once again able to hug her own parents, sing with her gorgeous voice, and run without feeling weak. She and Grace had a special relationship. I like to think that she is little G's guardian angel. Our lives are forever better for having had Grama in them. Until we meet again G-ma Peggy, we love you!
I'll try to sum up the last three months.
Here are some of the fun things we've been up to...
playing in the snow, shopping, learning to walk (yup, she's a walker!), eating snowflakes, taking baths, visiting with new friends from Uganda and old friends from home.
We enjoyed Mark's vacation from school and spent as much time together as possible.
Consider yourself adequately caught up on the highlights of the Wilkes' life.
Now back to our regular blogging schedule.
8 comments:
I am writting this with tears in my eyes I remember Grandma Peggy while. How's your Mom? Peggy was such a loving person. I am glad you guys are doing well. School is coming to a close. Our house is up for sale, time to move to actually making an income!
That picture of Gracie with Grama is so precious. I can't believe she is actually gone, it still doesn't seem real:(
We need to have our honey-treat date, I miss you guys!!
How are you - love the pics, you both look ultra-cute in the snow pic! Hope california life is going well - we're taking a vacation to San Diego in May - is that near you?? take care!
Hi Jenny! I don't know if you remember me, but it's Sook - Sean's wife! We talk in the mother's lounge at church all the time! :) Your blog is very cute. I was going to ask at church the other day but we should get together and have a play day for my boy and your girl! Wouldn't that be fun?
I love the pic of Grace and your grandmother. I am so happy that you are blogging again. I missed seeing your cute updates.
Hi Jenny!! How is life?! I am sorry about the passing of your grandma... it's so sad, but like you said, happy at the same time. Anyway, you look beautiful and so happy! That picture of you and Grace in the snow is adorable. Cutest mom ever!
I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. That's always hard. Grace is getting so big!!
precious pictures! i love them!
Post a Comment