3.20.2009

Im now in the telecom industry

So if any of you out in blogland have a cell contract expiring, or just want to upgrade, or whatever, I can hook it up for less than you will pay in the store.   I can deal any major carrier, pretty much every handset except the iPhone, which we all know are played by now anyway.

So let me know and we'll hook it up proper.

6 comments:

HeatherM said...

hey guys! is it something we could try too? Jesse's contract is up with sprint & he wants a new phone.

Emily said...

sweet. even if i live in utah?

Jenny said...

yeah definatly. for both of you.

email me @ mark.b.wilkes@gmail.com

I will give you the details.

brandoid said...

didn't i see that totally awesome video phone you sold me being used on celebrity apprentice??? that phone is off the hook thanks for getting it for me for cheap

Nicole Bagozzi said...

mark.. hook it up.. blackberry storm verizon.. let me know. haha

Brad and Karen said...

So, you're saying you can get the hook-ups with Safaricom!!!!