3.01.2009

We've moved

Pictures will soon follow...but for now I just thought I would explain why I have been such a bad post-er in the blogging world.

We moved to a nearby apartment a little over a week ago. While we were all very sad to leave the Wilke's family home, we are enjoying our own little space. We've even been able to get some of our things out of boxes that we haven't seen since we first got married over two years ago. So that's been exciting. We also love that we live right across the street form a park and that we have passed our little dog Pip on to Davie. Both very good things.

3 comments:

Emily said...

My husband and I lived with my parents for 3 years while he finished his masters degree. It was....well, it was fine, but it's soo nice to get back into your own place, isn't it? I opened boxes and found things I'd completely forgotten about. It was like getting married all over again.

Sook said...

Hi! Have you moved out of the GB ward then? I hope to see you around sometimes. If you ever get bored and want to have a play date, let me know. Have fun in your own place. :)

Brad and Karen said...

Waiting for pictures...!!!