burying Joe.
playing in the sand/looking awesome in summer gear.
sleeping with suckers. everytime i tried to pull it out, G would clamp her teeth down. she may have a slight sugar addiction. we are in the process of staging an intervention.
the BOARDWALK!
poor G. she has such a trusting smile here. as soon as this little whale started moving, Gracie burst into tears loud enough to stop the ride.
there's not much better than being with the people you love the most. i love living in the big, yellow tent and eating anything that can be cooked over the fire pit. on our last night of this trip we played card games by lantern light with good friends until past midnight. we felt almost like teenagers as we hushed our laughter in order to not wake the sleeping babies. what a beautiful part of the world to spend memorial weekend in.
7 comments:
can't tell you how excited I was to see these pictures! Wemaybe making a rode trip to cali I want to see you guys. Although I am still SHOCKED at not so little Jordan oh my word!
Oh man, that looks so fun. And you guys are the cutest family every. You should frame that last picture.
I am glad to see that you guys had fun! My parents think that was their last time. So I am glad to see you are carrying on the tradition. I don't think
I will ever go back...too cold!!!
those are such good pictures, especially that last one. is this what kept mark up until 3 am? or was it more french open coverage...
You look so good, Jenny! I am jealous of that beautiful setting. It looks like you couldn't be happier!
love the pics - it's so good to see you and your fabulous fam Jenny!
Fun pics! And, thanks for sending me the one you took of us. I just posted it.
Post a Comment