5.16.2009

tenaimos los 'inter-nets'.











I dont know if thats even how you spell that, but the gist is that we are back online now. I dont know if Jenny is going to get back to creating new posts or what, or if I am 
going to have 
to hold down the flow of information on my own.  Either way, we should be updating this here thing with some 
pictures and such .... actually, maybe I will add a few from this spring.... a quick run through of the last few months.

here is a conglomeration of things we have done in the last few months.

David was out here for the end of the winter/spring, and took opportunity to take his neice to the mall. They just love H&M soooooo much!



Here are a few of the G and one of me and her.  These are from a spring time trip up to North (flat) Star with Jennys fam. It was a good laid back time, and I got a few ski days in, which have been few and far between the last couple years...  



























We really enjoyed having a little bit different Tahoe experience from what the Wilkes fam usually does, in that we were doing it resort living style, which was fun in its own ways. Grace loves the snow, but has not got on skiis yet. She has taken a few runs with her Dad, but I think that next winter will be the one where she can strike out on her own... Lay some figure 11's down mainline pocket and that kind of thing.


At left is a pic of my pet floor. I made it... Well, installed it. 
 Its that pergo brand that kinda is supposed to click together like tounge and groove... Really, I 
think it makes it way more difficult, and would much rather just have nailed it down. It looks nice, but has been hazardous for the G, as it is much more slippery than the carpet was... so she slips and falls frequently, which is kinda sad. We need a big rug. Below is G helping me pull up the old staples in the sub floor.

These next couple are from Easter. We went over 
to our friends Shelby and Roberts and they had a 
full on Easter extravaganza. BBQ egg hunts                                                                                             horseshoes etc.  It was fun.





















If there is one thing I have learned in using this blogger thing, it is that I don't know how to post pictures.  I have no idea how all these will end up once its all finalized... Hopefully you all can figure it out.








Here are a few randoms.  Below is Grace getting her glow bowl on, as well as her stunna shades.  I guess this was taken just after an epic bike ride as you will notice my knee warmers and baller sidi cycling shoes.








3 comments:

Emily said...

Your floor is AWESOME, can you come install some at my house now?

Grace sure is a cutie! Love all those pictures, especially the shades one and easter basket one.

P.S. It helps pictures and organization if you upload them in the center on blogger, instead of left or right.

Alys said...

We haven't seen you guys in ages. We will be at Santa Cruz next week, see you there?

vanessa said...

FINALYYYYY! my google reader has been missing you.