7.05.2009

summer is so good


grace is just practicing her serve.
wilkes vs federer @ wimbledon. 2010

comfy in her little nap nest.
favorite summer activity, "wimming!"
bff sula.
night wimming! grace will say, "under, under!" and dip down under the water.
we're so proud of our little fishy. when do kids start swimming lessons? she still seems so little to me.
she still loves the bubble baths. i'm pretty sure that grace would bathe for hours if we let her.
her toes end up like raisins, but she's so happy in there.
this stink face that she does always makes me laugh.
i can't bear to put grace in her bed when she falls asleep while i'm holding her.
mark is so wonderful. in moments like this he will tell me to just sit still...the dishes and laundry will always be there, but my baby is growing up so quickly. i could watch her sleep for hours.
oh how i love this little girl.

5 comments:

HeatherM said...

oh my she is a cutie! We will be in sac. town next week I'd love to see everyone! I'll email you with dates.

Erica said...

Summer really is the best! You can be in a swimsuit for hours everyday. Grace is getting so big and so cute! And she is getting hair! So fun! I love the Uncle post, I am sure people are so confused! You look real pretty in the last pic with Grace asleep.

Alys said...

I love the nap picture. She looks so cute!

vanessa said...

i'm so glad i can now publicly talk about giving gracie a cousin. she is so cute! and getting so big! and you are wasting away to nothing!!! i can't wait to see your skinny body in a bridesmaid dresssssss! xox

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures of Grace. I also love that little bikini! too cute.