8.16.2009

In a contest between




the zoo and fairytale town, fairytale town definietly takes the cake. at least in grace's opinion.

i've been considering having her second (is she really almost 2?!) birthday there. actually, i would LOVE to have her party there, but this would require either taking out a small loan or sneaking many young children into the park. both ideas seem less than ideal.

please take note of grace's awesome stick on earings! they can be purchased at your local wal-mart. a pack of 30 for about $1. grace and i were very pleased when we found them.

5 comments:

Jed said...

Dang it! I wish it wouldn't have been closed that day we went to the zoo. I'm sure it would've been a hit. As well as the stick on earrings for Atticus, of course. He explained to me just the other day that we needed to go to the store and buy him a little pair of earrings. It was out of the blur. How would he even know what earrings are? He's never seen me wearing them!

I also LOVE Grace's face in that picture with the animals. She looks unimpressed.

Kaydence

Kaydence said...

Out of the "blue" I meant, not blur. But that sounds poetic, right?

Alys said...

Oooohh...I love the stick on earrings. I always felt so special when I was a little girl and got to wear them.

david said...

Me too Alys.

Unknown said...

Parker loves Funderland too! We should go sometime;)