Mark was a self proclaimed whale man when he was young. He would put large socks over his hands as fins. In my efforts to include him in my craft time, I made him this shirt. Grace was so in love with it that I had no choice but to make her one as well. Now I have my whale man and my whale baby.
8.11.2009
whale man
Mark was a self proclaimed whale man when he was young. He would put large socks over his hands as fins. In my efforts to include him in my craft time, I made him this shirt. Grace was so in love with it that I had no choice but to make her one as well. Now I have my whale man and my whale baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What cute shirts! So crafty, I am impressived!
oh i wanna cuddle that little whale!
I'll give you a whale to cuddle..
That's cute! Looks like crafts are going well.
david, try to control yourself.
Hey Jenny, I would love to get together sometime and let the kids play! Lets try and set up a play date.
LOVE them!
Post a Comment