9.16.2009

bella & g


bella and grace are birthday buddies. only one day apart.
they met when they were only a couple months old and have been
friends ever since!

bbella and grace took turns practicing their lizard driving skills.

bella taught grace all about pine cones.

i love her surprised face.

grace is going to catch bella...or is she?
slightly mischievous look if you ask me.

this one's just for fun.
the little doggie bowl was part of the absolutely adorable
"go, dog, go" themed b-day party for parker
each young party guest used this bowl to eat their yummy lunch.
grace now uses it as a cushion for her rocking chair.


2 comments:

Kaydence said...

Have I mentioned how badly I want a little girl?

Sheena said...

Cute pictures of Bella and Grace! I love that they are buddies. And I'm glad Grace found a suitable use for her doggie bowl! haha