9.02.2009

i am slightly concerned over the following two things.

1. i have been to mc donalds 4 times in the past two days. one of which was in a wal mart so i'm pretty sure that makes it even worse.

2. last night at dinner grace let out some pretty big toots. mark asked her if she tooted.
she said, "nope."
so mark asked, "who did then?"
pointing to the wall she answered, "the mirror."

fibbing before her second birthday?! this cannot be a good thing. plus, how are we supposed to discipline when we can't help but laugh?

6 comments:

Andrea J said...

do you think #1 and #2 are related?

Danielle said...

oh gosh...I like you already! I went to McDonald's last night too. Shh. Don't tell. I am trying to fit into my dress too...but obviously not very hard. I figure the fatter I look, the better Vanessa looks by comparison so really I am doing her a favor. Can't wait to meet!

PS.Avery's hair just barely fits into piggies too. Cute!

Kaydence said...

Ok, Atticus is fibbing lately, too. He blames EVERYTHING on Eliot. Even when Eliot's not around. And once, when Jed was with him at the pool, he found a ladybug. And Jed told him not to squish it. Next thing you know, it's squished. So Jed goes "Did you squish this?" and Atticus goes "No." And Jed says "Ok, then who did?" and Atticus goes "mmmmm....Pirates!"

Jessica said...

carter has been telling everyone he has a baby in his tummy--how's that for fibbing!?

Youngs said...

haha i love to hear that you are doing great and giving in to guilty pleasures - this is why we get along to well! don't worry about grace - i've heard mirrors do very improper things! haha

Alys said...

The mirror?! That is funny! Kids think of the funniest things.