9.06.2009

while i was doing this...

...painting our family room walls for a second time in a new, boring color because i can't make up my mind...























grace was doing this...

in her lovely red socks that she requests to wear on a daily basis.
luckily they go perfect with just about everything. especially a diaper.
apparently 3 inches is the optimal distance for tv viewing.

oh, little einsteins, we heart you.



2 comments:

Danielle said...

Um...that could seriously be Avery from behind. Same TV viewing distance. Same darling chubby little knock-knees. Same cute curls. Can't wait for them to meet! I heard some rumors of a Fairy Land??

Sook said...

Matt's favorite is Elmo's World. I record just Elmo's world from Sesame Street everyday and whenever I do chores around the house, I just turn that on for him. He's like an angel when he watches Elmo. I love it. :)