10.20.2009

they're home!!!!

mark's amazing parents have returned! oh how we've missed them.
i brought my camera to capture all the first moments upon their arrival, but all i wanted to do was hug them and speak with them...face to face! it's been 18 months. grace was only 5 months when they left and now she's almost two!!! (this is very exciting for me. it requires many exclamation marks!!!!!)

here are the pictures from the airport. i was just going to steal all of deb's pictures anyway, so you might as well just go straight to her blog.

i might be too busy catching up on the past year and a half and showing off all of grace's tricks to do much else for the next little while.

3 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Ohhhhhhh!! How bittersweet for us here stuck in NY! Give them both a hug from the Weirs!

Erica said...

I am SO glad they are back home and safe! I bet they were thrilled to see Grace and Vanessa! So much to catch up on! Tell them hello for us! Love these guys!

Alys said...

Sean and I are excited to see them too. I bet they have so many amazing stories to tell and pictures to show. You will have a blast spending time with them to hear/see it all!