grace checking her bad self out in the mirror before leaving the house...i love how it looks like she's pointing her guns.
it didn't take this little cowgirl long to catch on to trick-or-treating. we told her that if she said, "trick-or-treat," that people would give her candy. she walked right up to door #1, knocked, and said the magic words.
of course it helped that our first stop was g'ma karen & g'pa brads! ahhh, we are so happy that they are home!
check out this sweet belt buckle. it was a gift to me from the wilkes family when mark and i were married. i'm so happy that grace was willing to make it part of her costume.
i think grace would have knocked down doors all night if we'd let her. we decided to stick to the close neighbors and then...
7 comments:
hi jenny! i just HAD to comment on how precious grace looks in her cowgirl outfit!!! good job mommy she looks soo stylish!
Such a cutie! And I'm jealous that Mark is wearing shorts! It's definitely too cold for that here!
seriously the cutest ever!
i'm pretty sure that's the cutest little cowgirl i've ever seen. i bet brad and karen are so happy to get to see her all the time!
Love the costume! I got a buckle from Ryan's famiy too.
Why does everything look so much better with a tutu? At what age does this change? Think I could still pull it off? Nope? LOVE the costume.
I love those red boots! :)
Post a Comment