1.27.2010

rain is falling all around


it has been raining for weeks. the sun can't manage to peek through for even a minute and i think my vitamin d levels are depressingly low.

while i have been wallowing in self pity over this gloomy weather, grace has been happy for the chance to wear her rain boots and listen to the enchanting sound of rain falling on the roof. she manages to find joy in everything. right now, for example, she is covering her feet in wipes which she tells me means she is making tennis shoes.

i love everything about this little girl.
today we made kettle corn. a warm and delicious treat for another rainy day inside with my baby.


6 comments:

Allie and Spencer said...

I am so jealous you have a Stir Crazy! I want one so bad. Gracie looks adorable. It's great you can put her in a white shirt. She must be really clean... especially if she's making shoes out of baby wipes. Love Allie

Kaydence said...

I love that bow.

I want a girl.

Rain is always nice because somehow it just calms kids down. Sometimes, if it goes on for too long it can make them stir crazy. But I like a couple days of rain for jammies and cuddling.

Kaydence said...

I love that bow.

I want a girl.

Rain is always nice because somehow it just calms kids down. Sometimes, if it goes on for too long it can make them stir crazy. But I like a couple days of rain for jammies and cuddling.

vanessa said...

ohh all the puddles, grace must be in heaven. can't wait to come kiss on that face in a week!

Emily said...

oh heavens, isn't winter the worst? but i feel like i could handle rain, it's the cold and snow that are killing me. it's been below 30 degrees for about 2 months now and i'm dying to be outside in some warmth!

Tony and Courtney Bozzuto said...

beautiful little girl!