1.19.2010

Some updates if you didnt know

Got some more pics back from our Tahoe trip that will go up soon... other stuff... mark your calendars for July 21... cause thats when little baby Lola/Francois Wilkes will be making his/her debut.

8 comments:

vanessa said...

lola or francois hmm? is this because of your love of french braids? french open? french fries? i hope for the baby's sake it's a boy because i'll end up calling her lolita and we all know where that leads...

love nessie

Jenny said...

French dressing actually. Or think of that scene in better off dead when lane myers mom has made a french dinner... all that.

Emily said...

woohoo! congratulations!!!

Jessica said...

congratulations!

Brad and Karen said...

Lola...L - O - L - A...Lola - do you have Kinks on your Ipod?

Camille said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Andrea J said...

I can't wait to see this kiddo, Grace is so darling and unique - I'm sure baby #2 will be equally charming.

Mindy Sauther said...

Yea! I'm due on the 23rd! Congrats!