4.15.2010

so...our computer decided to catch 35 viruses last week. it's a bunch of those tricky ones that make you pay money to remove them. we refuse to do this, of course, so mark is in the process of becoming a computer genius so that he can outsmart them.

without my computer in front of me, i am horrible about checking emails, blogging, ... doing anything online. i'm apparently too lazy to upload all of our pictures onto another computer, so part 2 of the trip and any other picture updates will have to wait. sorry.

a quick non-photo update (not nearly as exciting, i know)-

i am feeling very large. i've already received multiple "are you sure it's not twins?" comments. as well as, "you must be getting close!" no, i still have three months.

this baby girl is so incredibly active. she must never sleep. there are always arms and legs moving. perhaps she is training for karate, or learning to dance? either way we are definitely in for a busy child.

grace is super chatty. she's always asking questions, singing, or explaining something to us. she loves to talk to the baby in mommy's tummy and gives us every hope that the transition from one child to two will be a positive one.

other than my filthy floor and broken dishwasher, life is good.
for now, grace and i are off to feed the ducks! or maybe take a shower...or maybe a nap

5 comments:

Kaydence said...

I know my experience wasn't ALL experiences, but I found going from one to two to be fairly nice. There were some hardships because Jonas was still so young, but overall it was very pleasant (two to three was a different story!).

I don't envy you in your largeness and being uncomfortable but in some small part of me I envy your having a little baby. Maybe that's because I'm forgetting the fact that I held Eliot for the first nine months of his life and he didn't sleep through the night for a year and he screamed his head off about everything... oh... wait... I'm didn't forget it.

But still, a little tiny, sweet baby, just born, before the madness... that I could do. :)

HeatherM said...

hurry & fix that computer! I am sure you look cute as ever. No less than 5 min. ago Jesse said are you suppose to be showing already?! I told him be carefull it could be twins.

Emily said...

major bummer about the computer, AND the dishwasher. And I HATE those "twins" comments. I think people must forget how big women get when they're pregnant. Because when I'm nine months pregnant, I'm ENORMOUS. Because dude, there is a full-grown baby PERSON inside. I mean, come on!

Jessica said...

gotta love people and their "pregnant" comments. real nice. hope you got to take a nap! that's all i have wanted to do this pregnancy.

Melanee said...

Jenny! I'm so glad we got to be a part of your Utah visit! We had a lot of fun hanging out with you guys and Grace is so adorable. I can tell just by reading over your blog what a special girl she is and what a good mom you are.

As far as potty training tips go, I wish I had some. I decided to give up on Kevin for now, at least. Maybe forever. Do people really need to be able to use the bathroom to get by in life?

Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well and that everything goes okay getting baby #2 here!