5.06.2010

grace and i were purchasing a new dishwasher last week. our old one was creating a lake underneath it and was apparently not worth the money needed to fix it.

the salesman kneels down by grace and asks her, "are you going to have a little brother or a little sister?"

grace replies, "i don't want to talk about it."

um...hahahha...apparently we have some issues with the new baby that i was unaware of. at home grace kisses the baby, feeds my belly, asks to feel her kick, falls to sleep with the baby as her pillow...aka leads us to believe she is happy about a little sister. she's got us tricked big time.

also, do you ever get to the point where you're so far behind on something that you don't want to catch up? that's my current relationship with blogging. too many pictures to catch up on, too many things i've missed. maybe when my battle with bronchitis is through i will be able to summon the energy.

9 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Funny girl. Hope your bronchitis clears up soon! Can't wait to see the new dishwasher.

Brad and Karen said...

I thought her response might have been, "Coke".

Bronchitis! We're coming home to the rescue!

Alys said...

That is so funny. Quite the attitude for a little one of only 2.
And, I hope you feel better. No fun being sick and pregnant.
And, don't worry about catch up. Just post from here on out. That's what I do when I don't want to catch up, although, I have been a big time blogger now that I am feeling good.

Hayley Marie said...

haha this made me laugh so hard! I'm sorry to hear you are sick! Does this mean I will miss out and seeing you and little G on Sunday?? I hope she comes to terms with this all in the next couple of months though :)

Jessica said...

so funny!

vanessa said...

oh my, grace is the only 2 year-old that would use that line. so funny. at least she is in touch with her feelings!

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

ha ha! It was so fun to see you Sunday, I love listening to you teach, (even if it was brief because Scott wasn't cooperating.) I hate catching up on blogging too...but I love seeing pictures of Grace so get to work:)

Emily said...

hilarious!

my advice about blogging: don't play catch-up. if you're behind, blog what's current, and then do a "memory lane monday" or something if you really want the other stuff posted. you'll never get caught up otherwise! that's just me though, maybe you actually will. :)

Jenny said...

i'm feeling empowered by the "don't catch up" comments. i think i may cut my losses and blog what's new...maybe tomorrow?!