3.05.2011

Rainy Day


I love how everything smells after it rains. I open up all of our windows enjoy the warm breeze.
Grace enjoyed some fruity-o necklace making while the rain fell this week. She needed something colorful and tasty to go with her Cinderella dress. Luckily we buy in bulk because the pattern seemed to be one for the necklace, two for the mouth.

5 comments:

Mindy Sauther said...

I love your new family picture at the top! Your girls are adorable!!

Emily said...

oh my CUTE. love her dress, and her red clip (i used to have those same ones when i was a kid!) and her necklace. and love your awesome family picture. beautiful.

Jessica said...

love the family pic too!! cute kids!

vanessa said...

looks who's back! i like the new picture at the top. and of course, all the ones below as well. viv is getting so big!

vanessa said...

p.s. we're coming to GB in a week!