That is a great sad face. I have been meaning to comment on your blog for the last few posts, but am just now sitting down to do it. The new book looks like it will be great. You already have some awesome pics of Viv! The swing looks like tons of fun. I can see how the kids love it. The green/whit pj's Viv is wearing under the table. I found them at DI in mint condition in 6 mo for $2. Score. Ayla is almost ready for 3-6 mo clothes. Big girl... And, I am way impressed with your prom treats. Did you get your food handlers license? That could be a fun hobby and way to make some spending money. We will have to catch up at Santa Cruz!
3 comments:
That is a great sad face. I have been meaning to comment on your blog for the last few posts, but am just now sitting down to do it.
The new book looks like it will be great. You already have some awesome pics of Viv!
The swing looks like tons of fun. I can see how the kids love it.
The green/whit pj's Viv is wearing under the table. I found them at DI in mint condition in 6 mo for $2. Score. Ayla is almost ready for 3-6 mo clothes. Big girl...
And, I am way impressed with your prom treats. Did you get your food handlers license? That could be a fun hobby and way to make some spending money.
We will have to catch up at Santa Cruz!
Clay will love that description...sadly, this will be the first of many many rounds....get your gloves laced on tight!
that face is priceless!
Post a Comment