I ADORE THESE PHOTOS. You have taken some beautiful shots of some beautiful trick-or-treaters! Costumes: darling, accessories (necklaces): priceless!!!!!
every pirate needs her booty & every tiger needs her ... bling?!
they look darling! love viv's feminine accessory. seems like yesterday grace was a tiny cowgirl...
Yes, I love that Viv is clearly a girl tiger with her necklace. And, Grace makes a super cute pirate. So fun!
Oh how funny. My little guy (Aaron) was a tiger, too. The same outfit and all. So cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I ADORE THESE PHOTOS. You have taken some beautiful shots of some beautiful trick-or-treaters! Costumes: darling, accessories (necklaces): priceless!!!!!
every pirate needs her booty & every tiger needs her ... bling?!
they look darling! love viv's feminine accessory. seems like yesterday grace was a tiny cowgirl...
Yes, I love that Viv is clearly a girl tiger with her necklace. And, Grace makes a super cute pirate. So fun!
Oh how funny. My little guy (Aaron) was a tiger, too. The same outfit and all. So cute!
Post a Comment