1.22.2008

Hi there

so here is some kind of blog, which apparently everyone has nowadays, so were jumping on the bandwagon. i suppose it will probably be maintained jointly, although i think Jenny should be in charge of it...

so as of now i am working my way through my second semester of law school, which is a joy of joys, and Jenny is busy taking care of Grace, aka the G-unit. shes a fun baby, and really this will probably end up being a forum for posting pictures of our child.

if you have any comments, or want to link this to your blog (since chances are you have one) feel free.


thanks,
mark

4 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Awesome!! And Finally! This is what I fill my day with here in Grenada, so I'm excited to add you to my daily list!

HeatherM said...

I am so excited!! Now I can see your cute little fam!

Brad and Karen said...

she is a little doll! I hear she is about ready to say her first word....grandpa!

Youngs said...

hey jenny! she is so beautiful, congrats on making a good-looking baby! Hope Cali is treating you well, I miss you and jenessa and our fun talks!