10.22.2008

Apple Hill



Our first trip to Apple Hill as a little family! I'm pretty much in love with Grace's outfit here.

We had tons of fun eating all sorts of apple treats, especially the caramel apple milkshake which Grace did not want to share! I love her face when I'm trying to take it away from her. Why can't a double chin always be so cute?!

I'm sure this will be the beginning of a fun tradition.

6 comments:

ms-mclaws said...

Jamaymay! you look so happy, and Gracie is ADORABLE. I am so incredibly happy for you! Keep posting all these fun events you guys do :) It's fun to hear about!! Take care my friend!

Amy said...

The double chin picture is my favorite too! At least she appreciates good food :)

HeatherM said...

Adycus has that blue shirt from target! Apple Hill I am jealous! You guys look great!!

Kaydence said...

Jenny, I love the bangs - they look so good on you! I wish we could shared in the apple glory! You look adorable and I pretty much want to kidnap Grace (I say that in the most non-scary way possible).

Brad and Karen said...

Jenny - your hair is so cute! Thanks for keeping the blog updated - we love having a connection to your cute little family! Hug and Kisses

Robert and Katie said...

I'm in love with Grace's outfit too! I love your new hair. What a cute little family you have!