11.03.2008

this little piggy went trick-or-treating
















Halloween is so much better now that Grace is around. She was the cutest pig I've ever seen. I really wanted her to be a little pig, but not a disney piglet...so we were all very excited when my mom found this costume.

Of course Pip needed a costume as well. Doesn't she look so humiliated? Poor, dejected cow!


Halloween night was a bit rainy, so we just sat inside and rationed out the candy bowl. Grace is

a big fan of sugar (what kid isn't?) At one point she fell asleep with a sucker in each hand. I love this little girl so much.

We really had such a fun day watching the trick-or-treaters, eating too much candy, and enjoying the company of people we love.

11 comments:

HeatherM said...

that costume is so cute! she really is the cutest pig EVER! Love your mom, leave to her to find the best baby costume! our two girls would have so much fun together. oh how I wish we were closer.

Erika said...

That piggy costume is darling! Poor Pip, LOL.
And *GASP* I can't believe you give your daughter suckers! Isn't her great uncle a dentist, what would he say about that?? Kidding, we've found Jonah raiding the pantry for the candy bags several times. He stands on the chair to reach the shelf, then shoves two lollipops in his mouth at once. He calls them
"wa-pops."

Mindy Sauther said...

Grace looks so cute! That pig costume is so much better than a piglet costume. I love Pip's too. At first I thought that you had her dressed as a dalmatian and it made me think of Cleo.

Amy said...

What a darling costume! You do have the cutest pig ever!

Amy said...

What a darling costume! You do have the cutest pig ever!

Kaydence said...

Poor Pip! The sadness in the eyes says it all...

As for Grace: stinkin' - or should I say oinkin' (haha)- cute. Seriously.

John and Morgan said...

How priceless! I love her little tail! I think she should wear this all the time!

Brad and Karen said...

OK...now we really feel sad when we see so much cuteness in one blog entry...but, guess what?! We will be home to see her Halloween costume next year, and I will corrupt her with my personal favorites...SweetTarts and cantaloupe jelly bellies!!! Of course, we all know what Pip's favorites are: Chocolate-covered macadamia nuts. That is her candy of choice before entering the hospital to have her stomach pumped.

Jessica said...

So flippin' cute!!! Where did your mom find the costume at?

Jenny said...

Oddly enough, my mom found the costume at Home Goods. Apparently they sell clothing items along with dishes!

Nicole Bagozzi said...

I LOVE the piggy costume!! sooo cute!