4.15.2009

So its been a while....

You know how sometimes you move into a place a few months ago, expecting to have access to the world wide web? and then like... three months later you still didn't? Yeah, that's whats happening.  Times like this I wish I were some kind of electrician, so that I could just like.... blast open the wall and make the Internet come out of it. That would be radical.  

In other news I am installing a new floor in our apartment.  It is a wood laminate floor.  I would liken it kind of to a very thin skateboard deck with the top sheet looking like a legit hardwood floor. I would say it is 1/2 way done.  I am not looking forward to removing the dishwasher/fridge/washer/dryer to lay down some planks there, but I guess it has to get done... Sometime...  I generally don't consider myself to be some super-resourceful type of guy... but I think that Grace's love of watching everyone's favorite former host of 'yo momma' as Handy Manny has instilled me with a little inspiration... Plus today Jenny brought me some carnitas tacos home from Adalbertos... Which makes any day a little brighter.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Internet problems are the worst. Good luck with that. Wanna come do my floors when you're done? I'm the handy manny guy around here (and I'm a girl, so...).

Jed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaydence said...

I think everything should be graded by the thumbs up/thumbs down "like" or "dislike" Facebook comments. Think about how much less we'd have to... think.

Kye Nead said...

Hey stranger!! let's get together!! Call me