9.10.2009

my family

i love this picture. i also love the photographer, debby. she and her husband are an awesome team.

find them, and the rest of our photos from this session,



thanks so much for these awesome red boots, deb... we're so happy she finally fits into them!

7 comments:

Em said...

The photos turned out amazing! I also love the kissing series- Grace's faces are adorable and priceless. (Seriously, she could not be any cuter).

vanessa said...

i just clicked on every single one. such a photogenic family i am marrying into.

Jed said...

Is it hard being so beautiful?

Jed said...

That was me, not Jed, so don't think it's creepy.

Love,Kaydence

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Beautiful pictures! It is so nice to have family pictures done, especially when they turn out SOOO good.

Annie

Jessica said...

You guys looks so great. I love all of them. Are you having a hard time picking out which ones to get? They were all so good.

Mark and Debbie Holt said...

Ahhhh! I LOVE the picture with Grace in her red boots! So Cute!! We could have included her in our family cowboy pictures that we took last weekend. I haven't posted them yet...but take a look when I do...she would have fit in perfectly:)!! I think she should be wearing the boots when Brad and Karen come home! She is precious!!