grace was in heaven. i'm sure this is the first of many trips to the pumpkin patch this fall.
train rides, little goats, and, of course, pumpkins!
she found this little patch of smooth dirt, sat herself down, and informed me that she was playing at the beach.
these go-karts were all strung together so they could be pulled around by a tractor. maybe next year grace can actually take a ride. for now she was just as happy to pretend.
ah, the classic pumpkin picture. maybe it gets overdone, but i still love it.
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Grace is getting so big.
She is so adorable! I love the look on Joe's face in the one with everyone else in the cage! I think that made my day!
I love her pumpkin picture!!
I've been telling Sean for a few weeks that we need to go to a pumpkin patch. There are a few close to us, only it might not be too much fun for Sean since he is hobbling around on crutches.
Post a Comment