3.16.2010

candyland



for family night we we decided to introduce grace to her first board game...an entire game about candy...she was quite pleased!

it really was the perfect game for her. she enjoyed picking her card, finding which color to move her little man to, and helping us move our pieces as well.

every experience is so much better through grace's eyes. she finds absolute joy in everything and brings absolute joy to us.



5 comments:

Kaydence said...

The boys love board games too. It's hilarious to play with them and watch them try to figure it out. Grace looks so happy to be alive and Mark looks totally comfortable in that tiny pink chair.

Nadia said...

I love your photos ;-) Such great memories ;-)And there is no better game than candyland if you ask Sonia.

Brad and Karen said...

We want to play!

Emily said...

I don't know if I have ever seen a cuter picture than 12 foot tall Mark sitting at that little table playing Candyland. I love it!!

Morgan said...

i love this picture of mark in a tiny chair. what a good daddy. and it's even pink!