2.24.2011

Vivienne Jean



Born July 21, 2010. Viv's a happy, giggly, beautiful addition to this family. She is quick to smile and loves to roll all over. She started out at a solid 9#8oz and has done a pretty good job maintaining her girlish figure. She is currently in the seventh percentile for height, making her the cutest little peanut. I can't wait for summer to arrive so I can dress her in lots of outfits that will show off her adorably round legs and rubber band wrists.

Grace loves Viv. She will do anything to make Vivienne happy and is so very protective of her baby sister. Viv laughs louder and smiles bigger for Grave than for anyone else. They have a beautiful relationship that I pray they never lose.
(Yes, I am going to just post this and not even touch on the fact that I haven't blogged in over 6 months...maybe I'll go there later. Maybe.)

11 comments:

Jessica said...

way too cute!!

HeatherM said...

i've missed you! could your girls get any cutier?

Kaydence said...

That baby is adorable.

Seriously.

You guys have good genes.

Alys said...

YAY! A post. FInally. I was just checking my private blogs and I have been checking at least once a week waiting for updates. Those girls are so cute!

Danielle said...

yay for rubber band wrists! I seriously hope to see more of them!

ejb said...

a post on why you haven't posted in six months? that's similar to when I say I'm going to finish sending out my wedding thank you cards.

Emily said...

I love that picture! Viv is the cutest, congratulations to your whole family. I hope you're doing well. And, Zoe was the chubbiest rolliest baby ever and she started crawling and now she's so skinny, it's kind of sad. I like chubby babies.

Brad and Karen said...

cutie pies!

jared & amber said...

Welcome back!

david said...

whhhaatttt? new posts? yesssss

Sheena said...

jenny, did you make those headbands? too cute! i need some tips please:)