i married this man.
i love him and i love that i get to be with him every day.
each year has truly been better than the last.
this is the first anniversary that i haven't been pregnant or nursing, so we decided that year #5 was going to be something special.
we kissed grace & viv goodbye (i'd been emotionally preparing myself for this part for weeks ... turns out neither of them cared
one bit!) and spent friday afternoon doing crazy things like taking our time browsing through shops, or trying on a hundred pairs of jeans. after checking into our hotel we got really reckless and made dinner reservations for 8 PM! that's right. a post bedtime dinner out. later on we ate candy bars in bed while watching loud movies and then fell to sleep without brushing our teeth. saturday morning we were a bit disappointed to discover that we're no longer capable of sleeping in past 8:30.dates are so much better when you're married.
happy anniversary my mark.
8 comments:
You should see my eyes light up when I click on Reader, and see that there's a post from the Wilkes Gang!!! And, what a great post this one is! Congratulations, you two! We are so glad that we are related to you, and those darling grandgirls!
happy anniversary! that's a really cute picture of you two.
How fun! You look so pretty in this pic. I don't think we'll see you guys on Thanksgiving (boo) but lets play soon!
Happy Anniversary!! Seriously Jenny, you are the cutest. Ever. I love that you had an awesome date! We did that for our anniversary in August (late dinner) and I loved it. I also couldn't sleep in, blast.
My sister just saw this picture and said "That picture belongs in a magazine or something, who IS that?" See? I told you. Cutest ever.
We need to leave the kids for something like that, but I am having the nursing or pregnant problem as of the last few years and probably will for the next few as well. We might have to just do not on our anniversary.
And, I think your timer photo turned out cute. Your pose is fun, kind of spunky. :)
oh man, emily, you always make me feel so good about myself. thanks everyone for such kind comments!
it was such an awesome little trip (since i can't quite bring myself to be more than 30 min from the girls ... and really, neither can mark, he's the biggest softie of all!!!)
Okay Jenny, You Look FANTASTIC!!! Looks like you worked hard to lose weight and you look great! Love your hair and boots. :) Happy Anniversary! I remember we got married on the same day at the same time!
Post a Comment