7.03.2011

red, white, and blue




sometimes in life you dress up in matching outfits and take pictures. we just had to document this extreme patriotic attire. did i mention that karen made all three dresses pictured here? and yes, grace is holding a real bunny. we purchased him just for this photo shoot. just kidding, his names's bob and he's not ours. i thought holding viv on my hip would make my waist look smaller, but i think it just makes my hips look bigger. poor grace's feet are crammed into last years sandals ... all for the sake of matching.

happy fourth!



9 comments:

vanessa said...

no way, you look hot! and of course i love the dresses, such cute fabric!

Emily said...

Um, you are the cutest person EVER. Love your dress. You look gorgeous, as do your girls (and Mark us so handsome!). love it. happy 4th!

Emily said...

Is not us. Stupid touch screen.

jared & amber said...

So cute! I totally try to make our family dress alike - not matching but in the same color scheme for most Sundays. I should start taking pictures but guaranteed they wouldn't be half as cute as these!

Hayley Marie said...

I love Grace with the bunnie and all the matchig clothes :) You are so adorable! I hope you aren't going anywhere the first weekend in August because I want to see you when I come home!

Morgan said...

whatever, you look like one hot mama! and i love your shoes! such a cute little fam!

Jayson & Sara said...

LOVE the dress(es). I'm scowering through my fabric stash to see if I have enough to make me one :) You all look adorable!

Gant and Ashley said...

Jenny you look amaaaaazing!! Love your skirt? Dress? Whatever it is it is beautiful and looks so good on you. I want one!!

Jessica said...

Mark is one lucky guy to have three totally adorable girls. Jenny you are the cutest girl I know and I LOVE the shoes!